TuffBooks4Less.com WARRANTS THIS PRODUCT TO BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE AND CONDITIONS FOR A LIMITED WARRANTY FROM THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS:
- Damaged through negligence, misuse, abuse, or accident.
- Modified or repaired by anyone other than TuffBooks4Less.com authorized service center personnel.
- Damaged due to connection to the equipment of other manufacturers, or improper power sources.
- The serial number sticker on the system is missing, defaced, or modified in any manner.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damaged to the system due to parts of other manufacturers added to or connected to the product.
- Any costs in shipping the product to TuffBooks4Less.com or a service center location.(Shipping cost may be covered by Tuffbooks4less if the unit is Dead on Arrival or Malfunctioning - Must report DOA or Malfunction within 30 days of purchase).
- Damage or improper operation of the product caused by customer abuse, negligence, or failure to follow operating instructions provided with the product.
- Consumable parts and components of the system that fail to meet TuffBooks4Less.com definition of defective, including, but not limited to the LCD panels with less than twenty four (24) defective pixels.
- Battery and LCD on refurbished Panasonic Toughbooks.
- Any cosmetic damage to the system caused by accident or customer abuse.
THIS WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES*. THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER**, AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. TuffBooks4Less.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURERS LIMITED WARRANTY (OTHER THAN THE ONE STATED HEREIN). WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. * (WARRANTY IS VALID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. THE END USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING, DUITES, TAXES, AND INTERNATIONAL PAPERWORK). ** (WARRANTY IS VALID TO END USERS SUBMITTING RMA'S THROUGH ORIGINAL AUTHORIZED RESELLER OF TuffBooks4Less.com).
Under no circumstances shall TuffBooks4Less.com be liable for any loss, direct or indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this system. This warranty gives you specific legal right. However, you may have other rights they may vary from state to state.
Please go to our support page to contact us, or call us directly about our loaner program. We will send you a loaner laptop if our trained and certified technicians are unable to repair your unit for longer than 2 weeks, you will receive a loaner of the equivalent model till your unit is returned to you.
Warranty Service Information
IMPORTANT! Always retain the original packaging for your system. You will need it to safely ship your system to TuffBooks4Less.com for service or repair.
The information below pertains to service only in the continental United States. If you are located outside the United States, please contact TuffBooks4Less.com for more detailed information.
If you experience a problem, TuffBooks4Less.com Technical Support will try to help you through the problem. If the problem can not be resolved via the phone, instant messaging or email, a RMA number will be issued and the Service Process will begin. If you have purchased Upgraded Warranty service please mention it during the initial diagnosis phase so that proper attention is paid to your case. Your RMA number is very important. Write it down and be sure to keep it handy, even after your system has been sent to TuffBooks4Less.com. Your RMA number is used to track your equipment. Should you need to call TuffBooks4Less.com to check on your system, you will be asked for the RMA number.
Pack your unit in its original packaging, and put the RMA number on the out side of the box. You should also enclose a note that includes your return address, day time telephone number (fax number if applicable), a detailed description of the problem, Any user name and passwords needed to logon to your notebook with administrator privileges(used for testing purposes only) and a copy of your dated sales receipt, if available.
Please only ship the items requested by the technician, as TuffBooks4Less.com will not be responsible for items not pertinent to the trouble shooting process. Upon receipt of your RMA, a detailed inventory of all items and any pre-existing damage will be kept with the RMA paperwork.
Send your System to:
1574 N Batavia street STE 2
Orange, CA 92867
Your system will then be rushed to TuffBooks4Less.com, repaired (at TuffBooks4Less.com discretion) and then returned to you as quickly as possible. Standard return shipping is via United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground Service. Those who have purchased upgraded warranty service (I.E. Express 48) will receive faster shipping commensurate with their upgrade. All others can, at their discretion, Pre-pay for quicker return shipping utilizing UPS, Federal Express (FedEx) or DHL.
Please Note: Out of Warranty RMA service repair is 3 months & includes parts and service for this repair only.
If during the course of the RMA process no trouble is found, a standard diagnostic charge will be assessed at the rate of $55.00/Hr not to exceed $150.00. The return shipping cost is not included in that fee and will be calculated based on the location and address of the customer.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1574 N Batavia street STE 2Orange, CA 92867